Case Study – W.E. Jameson & Sons
Improving operational efficiency and reducing costs
Managed Print Service
Nuvem Solutions partner with Toshiba to save agricultural food manufacture, W.E. Jameson & Son 70% on print costs with new Managed Print Services.
- A3 and A4 multi-functional printers (MFP’s), with a fully managed print service
Nuvem Solutions really impressed with their approach. They took the time to understand how Jamesons business operates and tailor a solution that would specifically work not just now, but into the future.
- Only recommend Toshiba hardware as assured of the quality and functionality.
- Instant improvements in terms of speed of printing, enabling reduced queues in the agricultural store in peak periods.
- The Managed Print Service has allowed a 60-70% cost reduction.
- Taken the pain out of the ordering process now totally automated, the cartridges are now just there.
- A solution that is future-proofed to adapt to changes in working processes.
“When we embarked on this process we wanted a reliable print solution, with lower toner costs, this we have achieved; but by partnering with a team of experts like Nuvem, we now have a future-proofed platform that is a node for digital transformation.”